It is evident now that Google knows almost everything about you. Even the things you have forgot are logged by the Search Engine. All you will have to do is visit the history in the accounts section to know them. But, did you know that Google is also recording you?
Surprised? Well, I was too when I heard the news at first. But later it sounded sense to me. Yes, all the voice searches that you do in Google are saved by the search engine in its servers. If you want to delete them, well you can do it in the accounts section only again. Here in this post, we are going to tell you on how to delete the recorded voice searches in Google?
Don’t miss: Google Duo advertisements, they are so cute.
How to delete the recorded voice Searches in Google?
- Open the Google My Activity page for Audio and Voice.
- You might have to enter your password here
- Here, you can view all of your voice search and audio history that are stored in the servers of Google.
- Click the vertical three dots icon, above the Play Now button at the top of any of these clips and then Select Delete. This will help you to delete the voice clips one by one.
- To delete all the voice clips at once, select “Delete Activity” by on the left sidebar.
- Now, under delete by date, select “Today” to open a drop down menu.
- Now select “All time” and hit “Delete”.
- That’s it. Tada! You have just deleted all your voice searches in the history.
If you want the Google to stop recording you, you can do it by navigating to the Google My Activity Controls page for Voice and Audio activity. Here you will have to hit “turn off” next to Voice & Audio activity.
According to the Search engine, the voice searches are saved to enhance the Searching experience of the user. However, it is up to you to decide whether your voice has to be recorded and stored elsewhere. Let us know your decision in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you.