WhatsApp has been introducing a lot of exciting features lately. But, one of the features that most of the users are looking for is to use WhatsApp on more than two devices with the same number. Lately, we saw the report that surfaced online stating that Facebook might be working on new multiple device support feature on WhatsApp. But, make sure to follow the steps as well to reduce data consumption while using WhatsApp.
However, if you want to use this feature, there is a workaround. Because, we are not sure when Facebook gonna bring this feature, and it is long due. Here in this post, we are going to guide you on how to use WhatsApp in more than one phone at a time.
Steps on how to use WhatsApp on more than two devices with the same number
- First open ‘web.whatsapp.com’ on any browser of your smartphone or PC
- Now, also open the above site on all the devices where you want to use the same WhatsApp.
- Then open WhatsApp on your Smartphone and tap on the three-dots from the top right corner
- Tap on the option WhatsApp web
- Then scan the QR code on one device and tap on the ‘+’ icon at the top right corner and scan another QR code
- Repeat the same for all other devices to pair
Please note that the main device on which WhatsApp is installed primarily must have internet access and logged in to make this feature work.
All of us have the option to use only one WhatsApp account in our mobiles officially. However, the companies like Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, and Honor officially support the dual WhatsApp account feature in their mobiles.
Let us know in the comment section once you follow the steps on how to use WhatsApp on more than two devices with the same number.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.