Every iPhone or iPad user needs to know the process of resetting the device. Because, there could be a stage when they want to sell their iPhone or iPad to try the newer versions of the same devices. In such cases, you cannot risk to hand over your old iPhone or iPad without removing the data or settings.
If you are someone who are looking on how to reset the iPhone or iPad, then you are at the right place right now. Because here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can reset iPhone and iPad.
How to reset iPhone or iPad?
- Navigate to Settings > General > Reset.
- Now you will see many options. Among all the options, you need to choose Erase All Content and Settings to reset your iPhone or iPad.
- The device might display a prompt asking you to update your iCloud backup before erasing. You should now tap Back Up and Then Erase.
- For those of you who don’t want to update your iCloud Backup, tap Erase Now.
- The device will now display the same option once again and you will now have to enter your passcode. Once done, you will be able to reset your iPhone or iPad.
- In case if you don’t want to reset your iPad or iPhone completely, you can only reset certain things like location & privacy, home screen layout, keyboard dictionary, network settings, and device settings. You will find all those options under Settings > General > Reset.
We hope this tutorial has helped you understand the process of resetting the iPhone or iPad very clearly. Share us your views and queries in the comments section below.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.