The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced a range of online and mobile services to enhance user convenience. Among these, the mAadhaar app stands out as an invaluable tool, serving not only as a valid proof of identity but also providing access to more than 35 Aadhaar services right on your smartphone.
The mAadhaar app simplifies how you manage your Aadhaar profile and puts it to use for various purposes across India. Whether you need to verify your identity at airports, or railway stations, or share your eKYC information with service providers, the mAadhaar app has you covered. You can also read about how to send money to an Aadhaar number using Aadhaar Payments in the BHIM app.
It’s worth noting that while mAadhaar offers numerous services, it doesn’t permit updates to demographic details like your name, date of birth, or mobile number.
How to get started with your Aadhaar profile on the mAadhaar app:
- Get the mAadhaar app up and running on your Android or iOS device by downloading and installing it
- Launch the mAadhaar app.
- On the main dashboard, tap the “Register Aadhaar” tab at the top.
- Create a 4-digit PIN or password (remember this, as it’s needed to access your profile).
- You can enter your valid Aadhaar number and the captcha displayed.
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification. Enter the OTP and submit it.
- Your profile is now registered, and your registered Aadhaar Name will be displayed.
How To access your Aadhaar profile in mAadhaar app:
- Simply tap the “My Aadhaar” tab located in the bottom menu.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN or password you set earlier.
- Your My Aadhaar Dashboard will appear, allowing you to view your Aadhaar details.
If you want to access your complete Aadhaar profile, including your image, name, and Aadhaar number, tap the profile summary at the top. Swipe left to view both sides of your Aadhaar card, and swipe left again to access additional profiles. For app services, navigate to the “My Aadhaar” tab at the bottom of the dashboard. You can also apply Aadhaar Card for children up to 15 years.
It’s essential to understand that having a registered mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card is not mandatory for using the mAadhaar app. Anyone in India with a smartphone can install and use the app. However, without a registered mobile number, you’ll have limited access to services, including Order Aadhaar reprint, Locate Enrolment Center, Verify Aadhaar, and Scanning QR codes.
In conclusion, you have now successfully created your profile on the mAadhaar app and can begin leveraging it for a wide range of Aadhaar-related services.
For other tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section. You will be glad that you paid a visit there. Trust me. It’s worth visiting.