Facebook owns both WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, while WhatsApp is being mostly used as messaging app across the world. However, there are so many users who uses Facebook Messenger as their go-to messaging app. As, we know Facebook always comes with new features that help users perform activity with ease.
Recently, Facebook have released a new feature in Facebook Messenger where you can permanently ignore someone’s message without blocking them. Because, at times we get few irritated messages from someone like ‘Good Morning’ everyday for no reason. And, we do not want to block them as once we do they would know eventually that we have blocked them and that creates an awkward situation.
This IGNORE message feature on Facebook Messenger certainly gonna help you, as you don’t need to block them and you would also not get any unnecessary messages. Moreover, the person would never know that you have used the ignore message feature of Facebook on their profile.
Let’s see how to permanently ignore messages on Facebook Messenger without blocking someone.
How to ignore message on Facebook Messenger website
- Login to your Facebook Messenger website
- Open the chat window of the person whose message you want to block
- On the top right corner click on the ‘i’ button
- Click on ‘Privacy and Support’ option
- Click on ‘Ignore messages’ option
- Now, tap Ignore Messages option in the confirmation popup and you are done.
How to ignore message on Facebook Messenger mobile app
- First, open Facebook Messenger app
- Open the chat window of person whose message you want to block
- Tap on ‘i’ button
- Scroll-down and tap on Ignore Messages option
- Tap on IGNORE option to confirm and permanently ignore the messages from that particular person.
To learn more tutorials, visit our TuteZone section. You will be glad that you paid a visit.