Alright, you have downloaded a file from your iPhone to your PC or Mac, but you are not able to find it. In such cases, you should know the name of the file. But, how will you know the name of the file in photos app on your iPhone when it is not displayed there?
After several attempts to find the name, we have found a workaround which will help you find the name of the file very easily. You will not have to download any third-party app to know the same.
How to find the filename of Video or Photo on iPhone?
- After deciding the file for which you want to know its name, open the same in Camera roll in Photos app.
- Now tap on the share button and choose “Save to Files” option.
- Now a pop-up will be displayed asking if you want to save the file.
- You will find the name of the file written in big letters right there on this screen.
- That’s it. This is how you find the filename of a photo or video on iPhone.
We hope this post has helped you to find the filename of video or photo on iPhone. However, share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.