Alright, you have downloaded a file from your iPhone to your PC or Mac, but you are not able to find it. In such cases, you should know the name of the file. But, how will you know the name of the file in the Photos app on your iPhone when it is not displayed there? So, do you have the question of how to find the filename of the video on my iPhone or how to find the filename of a picture?
After several attempts to find the name, we have found a workaround that will help you find the name of the file very easily and you will be able to search for the filename on my iPhone. The best part is you will not have to download any third-party app to know the same, in fact, this workaround will help you to see the file details on your iPhone with ease.
How to find the filename of a Video or Photo on an iPhone?
- After deciding the file for which you want to know its name, open the same in the Camera roll in the Photos app.
- Tap on the share button and choose the “Save to Files” option.
- Now a pop-up will be displayed asking if you want to save the file.
- You will find the name of the file written in big letters right there on this screen.
- That’s it. This is how you find the filename of a photo or video on an iPhone.
We hope this post has helped you to find the filename of a video or photo on your iPhone. However, share your views in the comments section below. You might also like to know about the steps on how to save the battery life of your iPhone as you have an iPhone and I know you are using it.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.