Along with the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Y2 at an event in India, the company also announced the global roll out details of the MIUI 10 Beta as expected. The company confirmed that the global roll out will begin from June 14th, while the registration is starting from tomorrow, June 8th. The MIUI 10 Global Beta will be rolled out for multiple devices, but the stable build will be available only in September.
As, the MIUI 10 is an intermediate update we expected that there might not be major features inclusion. But, the MIUI 10 brings out several new features along with new design for full screen experience.
MIUI 10 Beta Features
- One-touch full screen gesture
- Improved notification center
- Improved multitasking management to make use of large 18:9 aspect ratio screens in new phones
- Improved start-up speed of system-level applications compared to MIUI 9 with new AI deep learning that predicts the application to be used and pre-loads it in advance in the background
- Driving mode with voice control
- Achieving a zero-second instant start.
- System-level AI integration
Here is the list of Xiaomi device getting MIUI 10 Beta
Mi Mix 2, Mi 6, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 5s, Mi 5, Mi 4, Mi 3, Mi Note 2, Mi Max 2, Mi Max
Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 3S
Redmi Note Series
Redmi Note 5 (India), Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 (TW), Redmi Note 3
Redmi Y Series
Redmi Y2, Redmi Y1 lite, Redmi Y1
The company has also introduced the specific features for Indian users. Like the update will lets users scan Paytm QR codes directly in the camera app, play songs and videos in native language in Mi Music and Mi Video apps and use quick menus in messaging. The new progressive web app (PWA) has also been introduced that allow to use Flipkart, OYO, OLA and other services in the Mi Browser just like the app.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section that contains exclusive articles on how you can improve your life using technology. Trust me, you will be glad that you paid a visit there.