The CES 2018 event is going on at present and the Qualcomm has a lot to offer us. The pioneer of the mobile processors introduced its Low Power Qualcomm QCC5100 Bluetooth Audio SoC series that supports third party Voice Assistant services, Qualcomm aptX HD audio, Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo and Integrated Hybrid ANC for headsets, hearables, and wireless earbuds.
The company has also said that it will reduce the power consumption by 65 % for both music streaming and voice calls when compared to previous single-chip Bluetooth audio solutions.
Last year the Qualcomm showcased Qualcomm CSR8675 at the CES event last year and it powers Google Pixel buds. This comes with dual DSP architecture, stunning application processor sub-system.
Highlights of Qualcomm Low Power Bluetooth SoC QCC5100 series – QCC5120 and QCC5121
- Low power design and ultra-small form factor
- Dual-core 120MHz 32-bit processor application subsystem
- Dual-core Qualcomm Kalimba DSP Audio subsystem
- Support for aptX and aptX HD, Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo, and Enhanced ANC (Feed-Forward, Feed-Backward, Hybrid)
- Voice Assistant Services, low power wake word detection
- Bluetooth 5.0 and 2 Mbps Bluetooth Low Energy support
- Embedded ROM + RAM and support for external Flash memory
- 2-ch 98dBA headset class D (integrated amplifier)
- 2-ch 99dBA line inputs (single ended)
- 192kHz 24-bit I2S & SPDIF interfaces
- Flexible software platform with powerful new IDE support
Share us your views on the Qualcomm QCC5100 Bluetooth Audio SoC series in the comments section below.
For more similar latest updates, stay tuned with our NEWS section.
Also stay tuned with our CES 2018 section to know the latest happenings from the event.