Happy realization. You just came to know that you have been living in the virtual world and that’s why you are probably reading this dumb article of mine. You and I know that we use the websites to communicate and live in the virtual world and the browsers are required to access them. For some of you, it might be Chrome and for others, the Safari or Firefox and the list just goes on. Irrespective of the browser you use, it occurs sometimes that you close the sessions or tabs accidentally while surfing web.
I am a constant victim of this act. I blame the speed of my cursor as culprit as it’s very high. But I don’t want to decrease it either. If you’re also a victim like me, do not worry. Now is the time to find a solution for this issue. Yes, here in this post I am going to guide you on how you can reopen the accidentally closed tab on each browser. Let’s begin with the Chrome first.
How to reopen accidentally closed tab on Chrome browser?
- You can do it in two ways. Either by using the keyboard or mouse.
- To reopen the accidentally closed tab using the keyboard, use Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + T.
- To do the same using the mouse, right click on any tab and choose ‘Reopen Closed Tab’.
- To view the recently closed tabs in your Chrome for mobile browser, go to Menu and tap on Recent Tabs.
How to reopen accidentally closed tabs on Firefox browser?
- Use Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + T to reopen the recently closed tab on Firefox browser.
- To view the recently closed tabs in the Firefox’s mobile browsers, tap the address bar, then tap the watch icon and choose ‘Recently Closed’.
How to reopen accidentally closed tabs on Safari browser?
- You can use the Cmd + Shift + T shortcut in the Safari browser as well.
- Additionally, you can also achieve the same by going to History > Reopen Last Closed Window.
- For mobile version, tap the Tab button and then long-press the + button to view the list of recently closed tabs.
How to reopen accidentally closed tabs on Edge browser?
- Even for the Edge browser, you can use the Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + T to reopen the recently closed tab using the keyboard.
- To do the same via browser, Right-Click any open tab and then select Reopen Closed Tab.
That’s it. We hope these ways will help you reopen the accidentally closed tabs on your favorite browser. By the way, share us your favorite browser in the comments section below.
For more similar tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.