WhatsApp has added the ability to share the location in real time with your contacts on both iOS and Android. This will be useful especially for girls or ladies who want to share their location with their beloved ones while travelling in cab facilities like Uber. If you are figuring on how to do it in iOS, here is a simple tutorial for you. Yes, in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can use live location sharing on WhatsApp in iOS?
Don’t miss: Two WhatsApp accounts; How to use in one mobile?
How to use live location sharing on WhatsApp in iOS?
- First step is simple and you know it. Launch the WhatsApp application and open any conversation.
- Now tap on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom left and wait for a small window to pop up.
- Tap on Location and wait for the next window to appear.
- Now tap on Share Live location.
- You will be able to choose a time to share the location besides typing a message to let your friend know about it. Typing the message is not mandatory and is optional.
- Finally tap the send icon and the location will be shared instantly.
- At any point of time, to end the sharing, open the conversation and tap on ‘Stop Sharing’.
The steps mentioned above has also been explained very clearly in the video shared below:
We hope this tutorial will help you share the location with your friends and beloved ones in the real time. As mentioned above in this post, we really feel that this tutorial will certainly help the girls/ladies to be always in the safe zone especially while traveling via Ola or Uber cabs in India. However, share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.