Now is the time to rejoice if you are a MacOS user because the new MacOS High Sierra update which brings improvements in storage, video, and graphics is finally out. The company has already started rolling out the updates and it is available for free via Mac App Store. Here in this post, we will guide you on how to install the new MacOS High Sierra update and discuss its exciting features. How to install MacOS High Sierra Update?
Don’t miss: iOS 11 hidden features that you need to know
How to install MacOS High Sierra Update?
- Open the App Store and look for MacOS High Sierra update.
- The update is of nearly 5 GB size. So the installation will purely depend on your internet connectivity and its speed.
Top Features of MacOS High Sierra update
- The latest MacOS High Sierra update focuses much on boosting the performance to offer a very good productivity.
- The company has also introduced a new file system called, APFS (Apple File System).
- The new file system focuses much on optimizing the size of the Files which will be useful especially in the cases of 4K videos that occupy a lot of storage space.
- It also activates HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding) to watch 4K videos with much ease.
- The photo app in the latest update also comes with useful features like the new filtering option and selection tools for you to organize the photos very easily.
- The Safari browser is integrated with a new feature which you are going to love very much. Yes, the Safari on MacOS High Sierra comes with the feature to prevent the auto play of the videos.
- It also supports the VR Content Creation to let the developers to create 3D content on Mac, Virtual Reality and the games associated with it.
We hope these instructions on how to install the MacOS High Sierra update will help you with the installation on your Mac device and the top features of the latest update will help you to explore the MacOS in a whole different manner. However, let us know your views in the comments section below.
For more similar articles, visit our TUTEZONE section.