As promised, Nintendo has finally started rolling out Super Mario Run for Android. It is currently available in almost all the countries. The game should be available in India as well. Super Mario Run was released directly with the version 2.0. Besides this, the iOS version of the game got a few new features which includes different color such as Purple, Yellow, Blue, Red and Green for Yoshi. You will have to play with Toad Rally with a Yoshi of any color to get more Toads of that color.
The update also adds Bowser’s challenges. By finishing one of Bowser’s challenges, you will be able to unlock the course 1-4 which was locked previously. You will be able to stage battle with Bowser. According to the company, new buildings will be added in the future events.
Highlights of Super Mario Run for Android
- Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
- Travel through plains, caverns, haunted houses, airships, castles, and more…
- Clear 6 worlds filled with 24 brand-new courses designed for one-handed play!
- Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends and challenge people from all over the world.
- Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom
More playable characters
- If you complete course 6-4 to rescue Peach, and build homes for Luigi, Yoshi, and Toadette in Kingdom Builder, you can get them to join your adventures as playable characters.
More courses in Toad Rally
- The types of courses available in Toad Rally will increase to seven different types of courses, expanding the fun! In the new additions, Purple and Yellow Toads may also come to cheer for you.
More buildings and decorations in Kingdom Builder
- The types of building available will increase, so you’ll be able to make your kingdom even livelier. You can also place Rainbow Bridges to expand your kingdom.
You might also like: Advantages and Disadvantages of Super Mario Run