Are you using WhatsApp? I am asking the wrong question now. Pardon me. There isn’t anyone who doesn’t have WhatsApp these days. The right question should be, “How long have you been using WhatsApp?” If you have been using WhatsApp for a long time, then I am sure that you are very much annoyed about the groups in WhatsApp like me. We are part of many groups in WhatsApp where our participation is nil.
Even when we leave the groups, some or the other person adds us back. Let’s put an end to that. The best way to do that would be to delete your WhatsApp account. It might sound weird to you, but trust me, WhatsApp isn’t the end of the world. There are other things which you can always do. Here in this post we are going to share on how to delete your WhatsApp account?
How to delete WhatsApp account?
- Open the WhatsApp account and go to Settings
- On Windows Phone, select More (three horizontal dots) and tap Settings.
- On Android, tap the hamburger menu on the top-right side of the main screen and tap Settings.
- On iOS, you will find the Settings at the bottom right of the main screen.
- Select ‘Account’.
- Select ‘Delete My Account’.
- Enter your phone number and choose ‘Delete My Account’.
That’s it. Your WhatsApp account is now deleted with all the data (including the backup data). Now, when you create a new account using the same number, all the date including the groups will be vanished and everything will be started from the scratch.