WhatsApp has been introducing a lot of exciting features lately. If you are a GIF fan, the latest update in the beta version will give you goosebumps. The company has added the support to send videos in GIF format in the beta version of the app. Here in this post, we are going to guide you on how to send videos in GIF format in WhatsApp.
Save up to 60% on Norton Security! Find the product that's right for you- Norton Antivirus Basic, Standard, Deluxe, or Premium.
How to send Videos in GIF format in WhatsApp?
- Open any conversation thread with your friend in WhatsApp.
- Select the attachment icon at the top right of your chat screen.
- You can now choose a video from your gallery or go ahead to record a new one using the camera button.
- Edit the video to 6 seconds or less.
- Now select the camcorder icon in the top right corner to see a GIF icon instead of the video icon.
- That’s it. You can now send the desired video in the GIF format.
WhatsApp has added the support to send GIF videos only in beta version currently. There is no news yet on when this feature will be launched in the stable versions. But, by the time you read this post, the company would have released the feature in all stable versions.
However, let us know your views on the latest GIF feature in the comments section below.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.