It is obvious that we are living in a world of Virtual Reality. The events in the past few days since the inception of the Pokémon Go game is telling us that. And you don’t even have to wear a VR headset to go into another world to find your Pokémon. But, as everything has a brighter and darker side, even Pokémon Go has its advantages and disadvantages.
Don’t Miss: How to play Video in MX Player during call?
Save up to 60% on Norton Security! Find the product that's right for you- Norton Antivirus Basic, Standard, Deluxe, or Premium.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Pokémon Go
Advantages of Pokémon Go
- The game is all about creativity and innovation. It allows you to play the game with a whole new experience.
- It will let you play the game as if you are in the real game world.
- As the games involves travelling from place to place, you can pay a visit to places that you have never been to.
- It encourages social interaction.
Disadvantages of Pokémon Go
- The game drains your battery very much. As the Pokémon Go uses a lot of resources and sensors at once, it will eat your battery. The best idea to continue playing this game would be to have a power bank with you all the time.
- You may get injured. News has been emerging ever since the launch of the game on people getting injured because they are staring into their mobile screens and walking to play the game.
- There is a good chance that you will get addicted to this game. Say if you are an addict, it will eventually result in wastage of your precious time.
At the end of the day, every game has its own advantages and disadvantages. And in the case of Pokémon Go, it is a revolution, because, the game has formed a new trend to play the games in your Smartphone.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.