If, you are looking to get rid of WhatsApp, you should know whether just uninstalling it from your sufficient is enough? How you can remove your data and other details that are already saved with WhatsApp? Because, just uninstalling the app from your smartphone only remove the app, but until you delete WhatsApp account you data will stay with WhatsApp or Facebook.
Hence, you should first delete the WhatsApp account and then uninstall the WhatsApp from your device. In this article I am sharing the step-by-step guide how you can save privacy data by completely deleting WhatsApp account.
How to delete WhatsApp account completely
- Tap on WhatsApp app and open it on your device
- Tap on three vertical dots on the top right corner
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Account
- Tap on “Delete my account”
- Now, enter your phone number and tap on Delete my Account button which is on the bottom of the screen.
- You are done now you can remove WhatsApp from your Smartphone.
However, I would suggest take a complete backup of your WhatsApp data such as chats, media and other before you proceed or simply copy paste the required images and videos that you need.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.