Ten years ago, one must have never thought that an app like TikTok would help the talented ones to raise fame through videos spanning 60 seconds. But, it is a reality that we are living in today. Several budding actors in the film industries across the country were able to grab the eyeballs of filmmakers through their influence on the TikTok network. If you are looking for ways to download TikTok videos of your favorite stars or friends during this Coronavirus lockdown period, we are going to share with you those steps here.
How to download TikTok videos?
- Launch the Tiktok on your phone and choose the video that you want to download.
- Tap the share icon and choose Save video.
- This should save the video to the internal memory of your smartphone.
- But doing so will also add watermarks on the videos.
If you are someone who doesn’t want to have the watermark on the downloaded videos, keep scrolling this post.
How to download TikTok videos without watermark?
- Launch Tiktok on your phone or PC and choose the video you want to download.
- If you have opened the video on your smartphone, tap the share icon and select ‘Copy Link.’ For those of you who have opened the video on PC, copy the link address from the browser’s address bar.
- Now go to www.musicallydown.com and paste the link of the video in the search box. Also leave the “Video with watermark” unchecked and select download.
- This will download the video on to your device in mp4 format.
We hope this post will help you fill your boredom during this Coronavirus lockdown period and you will download more TikTok videos of your friends and family.