The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India has created a WhatsApp chatbot on corona called as ‘MyGov Corona Helpdesk’. The step has been taken to provide the right information to people, as fake information have been doing rounds on social media group, which is creating panic and misleading people. You need to just trust on the government and whatever queries you have just get the information from the MyGov Corona Helpdesk using your WhatsApp.
You just need to type in your queries in WhatsApp chat box and send your queries. You will get the real-time automated response related to Corona virus from MyGov corona Helpdesk. In case you have missed, the Indian government has already released a list of helpline numbers for various States/UTs for all COVID19 related queries. There are two national helpline numbers as well: +91-11-23978046 and 1075 (toll-free).
The MyGov Corona Helpdesk not only response to your queries related to Corona virus. But, you also get the link to get the latest updates, affected regions and other details about the Corona virus outbreak in the country. Google has already rolled out an update that will be connecting people with COVID-19 information and resources So, save yourself from the face news and rumors related to Corona virus and get the real genuine information and update about corona virus on your WhatsApp.
How to use MyGov Corona Helpdesk on WhatsApp
1. First, add this number 90-131-515-15 in your Smartphone contacts list with a name like ‘MyGov corona Helpdesk’.
2. Open WhatsApp and search for saved contact like ‘MyGov corona Helpdesk’, tap on it for chat.
3. You can type in your queries like ‘What are the symptoms of coronavirus’ or ‘How to save yourself from Coronavirus’ and so on.
4. Once, your queries are sent in real-time you will get an automated response for your query.
5. Users can also type in ‘Menu’ in chat box and send it to get the list of Menu and other required option to get the information.
Stay safe friends !!!
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.