There is no doubt about the fact that Instagram is currently the world’s favorite social networking platform. All of us spend at least an hour every day in scrolling down through our feed on Instagram. I spend almost an entire day on Instagram to promote my photography related works.
Anyways, one thing that irritates me the most on Instagram is that it doesn’t allow the users to see the profile picture of anyone in full size and even doesn’t let the users to download them. If you are one of the users who is facing this issue, then you are in the right place right now.
Because, here in this post, I am going to share you a way on how you can not only view the profile picture on Instagram, but also download them on your iPhone/Android smartphones.
This easy method lets you see the profile picture of any user in full-size even if you don’t own an Instagram account. All you would require is the username of your desired user on the Instagram platform to make it work.
For Android Users
- Launch the Google App Store and download the app called Download Instant DP (Full HD).
- Open your Instagram app, find the username of your targeted Instagram user.
- Once you obtain the username, now launch the Download Instant DP app.
- After opening the app, you will find a text-field to enter the desired username. After entering the username, tap on the account.
- That’s it. The app will now display you the profile picture and you can tap on “Download Picture” icon situated at the bottom right corner of the screen to save the image to your gallery.
For iOS users
- Launch the Apple App Store and download the Qeek app.
- After downloading and installing the Qeer app, open it and type your targeted Instagram username.
- Then simply tap on the profile photo to view it in Fullscreen.
- This app does not let the users download the photo. But you can take the screenshot of the photo and save the same to your gallery that way.
We hope that the ways mentioned above will help you in viewing and saving the profile photos of your favorite Instagram profiles.
Share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.