Almost everyone in the world uses the Gmail by Google as their email application which has more than 1 Billion active users every month although there are few Gmail limitations. The company also said that around 10 percent of the replies in Gmail are done through the mobile app using the Smart Replies. Since it is one of the most favorite email application although there are some Gmail limitations it obviously falls in the radar of hackers. Here in this article we are going to help you secure your Google Account and recover Gmail account in case you have come across any suspicious activity on your account.
Because, if you have seen any suspicious activity chances are someone may have hacked into account, and trust me it is really dangerous, if your Google account is being used by someone without your knowledge. The Gmail account activity make your Google accounts vulnerable as well. As, it can access your Google payment activity, Google Play, YouTube, any other unfamiliar apps access, etc. So, you need to take action as soon as possible.
How to recover Gmail account, and make it more secure.
- Go to the Gmail Account Recovery Page.
- Now, if you don’t remember the password or password have been changed. Click on the link ‘Try another way’ on the same page.
- Use your recovery Phone number or email
- You will receive a verification code on your provided option either recovery email or phone.
- In case you have not provided either recovery email or phone number, you can also answer security question selected while setting up this account.
- Enter the recovery code, you will be asked to change your password immediately once it’s verified.
- You will be again taken through the Security Check, once signed in. Our, suggestion you should make sure to check and change your security information to keep ti safe from further issue.
How to secure your Google account.
- First of all change the password of your Google Account right now.
- Now, change the password of those apps and site where you have been using the same password as your Google Account make sure you provide different password than your Gmail account.
- You should provide the correct recovery email and phone number, to be alerted in case there is any suspicious activity on your account.
- Follow the instructions in the Security Checkup. It will help you to make sure that your account is safe, as you can check your devices, recent security activity, sing-in * recovery as well as Third party access.
All these precautions will make sure that your account is safe and sound. Let us know if the steps for making your Gmail account safe and to recover gmail account helps.
For more similar posts, visit our TUTEZONE section that contains tutorials on how to make your life simpler using technology.