There are many advantages if your Instagram and Facebook profiles are linked. It will be very easy to upload a photo from Instagram to your Facebook profile. You can also find friends from Facebook to follow them on your Instagram profile.
Anyways, there could still be chances where people don’t want to link their Instagram and Facebook. If you are also feeling so, you are at the right place right now. Because, here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can unlink your Instagram and Facebook posts.
How to unlink Facebook and Instagram Accounts?
For iOS users
- The first step to do would be to launch your Instagram on your smartphone.
- Now Navigate to Options -> Settings and tap on Linked Accounts -> Facebook.
- Now tap on Unlink Account.
- You will now have to now tap on “Yes, I’m Sure.” in the prompt that pops up.
For Android Users
- After launching your Instagram profile, go to your Profile page.
- Now tap on the three-dotted icon in the top-right corner to open the Instagram Menu
- Now Scroll down to Settings section and tap on Linked Accounts.
- Now tap on Facebook and scroll down to click on “Unlink”.
- You will have to click on “Unlink” once again when the app prompts to make sure about your action.
Note: For those of you who have business accounts instead of a personal account, you will have to switch your profile back to personal account to perform this action.
We hope this tutorial has helped you to unlink your Instagram and Facebook accounts. However, share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.