Calendar is one of the productive apps that everyone uses on their smartphones. Since Android is the most widely used Mobile OS in the world, there is no doubt that the Google Calendar is the default calendar for most of us. Thanks to the recent updates by Google, the app has become way better than ever before. You probably know the features of the Google Calendar application. But did you know that you could share Google Calendar with your colleagues, family or friends? You can share it either with everyone by making the calendar public or only with the specific people.
Don’t Miss: Amazon Echo can add events to Google Calendar
How to share Google Calendar with public?
- Open calendar.google.com.
- Login to your Google Account.
- Find the calendar which you want to share in the left-hand panel.
- After finding it, hover over the name of the calendar and hit on the three vertical dots.
- Now choose Settings and Sharing.
- Scroll down till Access Permissions and select the checkbox near Make available to public.
- Now select Get Shareable link and it will give you the public URL of your calendar.
How to share Google Calendar only with Specific people?
Follow the steps mentioned below to share your Google Calendar only with the specific contacts
- Open calendar.google.com in your browser.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Choose the Calendar which you want to share on the left panel.
- Hover over the name of the calendar and click on three vertical dots.
- Choose Settings and Sharing.
- Scroll down to Share with Specific People.
- Select Add Name and then enter the name of the person or email address.
That’s it. You have now learned to share your Google Calendar publicly as well as with specific contacts. We hope this tutorial will help you to share your events and meetings with your contacts very easily.
For more similar tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.