Dropbox is one of the most widely used cloud storage platform. But did you know that you could save screenshots to Dropbox directly? If not, you are at the right place right now. Because here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can save the screenshots to Dropbox in a few simple steps.
Don’t Miss: How to take a Screenshot on Galaxy Note 8?
Before directing you on the steps to do it, we assume you already have a Dropbox account and the app installed on your machine. Let’s now begin the tutorial.
How to save screenshots to Dropbox directly?
- If you have just installed the Dropbox application and if you are saving the screenshot for the first time after the installation, a new window will be popped up asking you to choose whether you want to save the screenshots directly to your Dropbox account.
- For those of you who are already using the application on your machine, first check whether the latest version of the Dropbox is installed or not.
- If yes, Double-click on the Dropbox icon on your taskbar.
- Hit on the Gear icon.
- Choose preferences from the menu.
- Now hit on Import.
- Check the checkbox next to Share screenshots using Dropbox.
- That’s it. You have just enabled to save the screenshots directly to your Dropbox account.
- In case if you don’t want this feature later, you can disable it by navigating to Gear > Preferences > Import and unchecking the checkbox.
We are not sure whether everyone will make use of this feature. However, share us your views on save screenshots to Dropbox in the comments section below.
For more similar tutorials on how you can improve your life using technology, visit our TUTEZONE section.