What’s your name? You and the people around you probably know that. Well, what’s your relationship status? With whom do you hang out the most every time? You might not know these details. But the people around you do if you are a regular user of Facebook. We all respect and want privacy, but we still want to use Facebook which exposes almost everything in our life.
Most of the important features on Facebook are hidden from the limelight. To use the social networking site effectively, you will have to dig up the settings. For instance, did you know that you could view the relationship history between any two persons on Facebook? If not, you are at the right place right now. Because here in this post, I am going to guide you on how you can view the relationship history of any two people on Facebook.
How to view the relationship history between any two persons on Facebook?
Follow the steps mentioned below to see the relationship history of any two persons on Facebook:
- For those of you who are already in a relationship, it is easy for you. Go to www.facebook.com/us to view the relationship history with the person whom you have tagged in the relationship status.
- Other singles out there, do not worry. There is still a way for you. It requires you to possess the basic programming skills of copying and pasting.
- Firstly, find the usernames of you and the person with whom you want to check the relationship status.
- To find the username, go to your profile page and fetch it from the URL. For example, my username is derinjtom and that’s why the URL of my Facebook profile page would be www.facebook.com/derinjtom
- After finding the usernames, type www.facebook.com/friendship/username 1/username 2/ in the address bar and replace the usernames as suitable.
- Now press enter and see the magic.
That’s it. You are now viewing all the posts in which the chosen usernames are tagged together and other details such as their mutual friends etc. The best part of this feature is that you can view the relationship history of any two persons in the Facebook world even if they are not in your friend list.
We hope this tutorial will definitely help you. However, share your views in the comments section below.
For more similar tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.