There could be situations when the keyboard of your laptop or PC doesn’t work at all. I know what you are thinking in your mind right now. You will replace the faulty keyboard with a new one right? Well then Mr Smarty, I have a question for you. What if you need some instant information and you cannot wait to get a new keyboard to login to your Windows OS? Do not bother thinking, I have a solution for you. Here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can still login to the Windows OS without keyboard.
How to login to Windows OS without keyboard?
You must thank the on-screen keyboard which will do the work for you and below are the steps on how you can bring it your login screen:
- Click on the Ease of Access icon which looks like a clock with arrows on your Windows login screen.
(It looks the same for the Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users.)
- After clicking the Ease of Access icon, then click on On-Screen keyboard option.
- You must note that the Windows narrator will speak during the process. This is to help the visually impaired people to navigate the menu.
- In a few moments, you will view a keyboard on your screen. Now using the mouse, click the textbox to enter your password using the on-screen keyboard.
- Then click on the Arrow next to the password textbox.
- That’s it. You have successfully logged into your Windows operating system.
We hope this way of logging into Windows OS will help you in times when your keyboard stops working. Share us your views if these steps have helped you in the comments section below. You may also comment in your queries in case if you are stuck anywhere during the process.
For more tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.