Every one of us use the Adobe applications to deal with the pdf files. To view and edit the files, we use the Adobe Acrobat Reader software across all the platforms. Still, it will be helpful for you in the editing purposes only if you are a premium user of the Adobe Acrobat application. If you cannot afford the payment and are still trying to figure out a way on how to edit the pdf files freely, you are at the right place right now. Yes, here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can edit PDF files for free.
How to edit PDF files for free?
To help you with this, we will use the Google Docs application which is available for usage at free of cost. Follow the steps mentioned below to edit your PDF for free using the Google Docs application:
- The first step is simple and you know it. You will have to upload the pdf file to your Google Drive.
- To do the same, Click New > File Upload and then head to the location of the file to upload it.
- After uploading the file, click on the file in your Google Drive and choose Open With > Google Docs.
- That’s it. Your PDF will now be opened in Editable mode in Google Docs.
- After making the necessary changes on your file, you can go ahead and choose to save it to your device.
- You can save the file in either pdf format or any other available word document format.
- After saving the file, download the same to your device from the Google Drive to share it with your friends.
That’s it. This is one of the easiest ways to edit the pdf document. While other apps such as DocHub and Lumin PDF claim themselves as a pdf editing tool, the least you will be able to do is just add annotations and things like that. It will not let you to make any changes in the text of the document.
Also read: How to reduce PDF file size?
However, choosing the Google Drive for editing your pdf has its own limitations. Any rich text elements present in the document will not be visible in the Google Docs.
We hope this way will help you to edit the PDF files for free. However, let us know your views in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.
For tutorials on how you can improve your life using technology, visit our TUTEZONE section.