Alright, you have been using iPhone for some time now and don’t have any issues. Then suddenly, something starts to annoy you in the name of spam calls and unwanted messages. For some of you, it might not be a big deal because you love the spam so much as you love the food. If you are one of them, I have a question for you. What if you are attending an important meeting and your phone starts beeping all of a sudden due to a spam call or an unwanted message?
Please don’t tell that you will turn your mobile to silent mode in advance. Because there could be chances that you might forget later to change the mobile from the silent mode to general. Besides that, it is also annoying to change the settings every time. Now, let me tell you the exact remedy to fix the issue in one single step. BLOCK THE NUMBER.
If you have made up your mind to block the number and are looking for ways to do it, you are at the right place right now, because here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can block number on iOS.
You can block a number on iOS via three ways as listed below:
How to block number on iOS?
Follow the steps as mentioned below to block the number via each corresponding method.
To block the number via Phone on iOS
- Launch the Phone app and go to Recents tab.
- Locate the number which you want to block.
- Select the information icon (i) located at the top-right corner.
- Now scroll down and tap on Block this caller.
To block number via FaceTime
- Launch the FaceTime app.
- Locate the number that you want to block.
- Select the information icon (i) and scroll down.
- Now tap on Block this caller to block the number.
To block number via Messages
- Launch the Messages app.
- Open the conversation or message from number for which you want to block.
- Select the information icon (i).
- Tap on name or number of the sender and scroll down.
- Now tap on Block this caller.
That’s it. The Blocking is simple, isn’t it? At any point of time, to manage the blocked numbers Navigate to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification.
We hope this tutorial will help you block the unwanted numbers. However, share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.