Instagram was one of the first social platforms to have made the concept of features like the Stories and Live Videos popular. One can hardly find a person who doesn’t use either of these features on the photo sharing platform. To make the Live Videos feature much better, the company has recently introduced the concept of adding a friend in the live video. If you already know about it and if you’re unable to do it, you are at the right place right now. Because here in this post, we are going to guide you on how to add a friend to your Instagram Live Story.
Don’t miss: Reply Instagram stories with Photo, How to do it?
How to add a friend to your Instagram Live Story?
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Story screen by swiping your home screen to the right and select Live from the options.
- Now, you will view a list from which you can a friend from the list. You must remember that you will be able to choose only one friend at the moment.
- Now tap on the Add to add your friend. Your friend will instantly get a notification to join the live video with you. Your buddy can either choose to join or reject.
- If your friend accepts the invitation, the screen will be split into two equal halves. Your live story will occupy the first half of the screen and your friend’s Live Story will occupy the rest of the portion.
- Let’s say if your friend is making fun of you and is irritating you. In that case, you can choose to end the live video by tapping on the close symbol at the top left of the video window.
- If you feel like your video didn’t go well and want to delete it instantly, you can delete the video by turning the 24-hour option to off and then tapping on the Discard button.
We hope this post will help you on how to add a friend to your Instagram Live Story. Share us your views in the comments section below.
Also Read: Replay Live Videos on Instagram, How to do it?
For more tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.