Gone are the days where you had to rely on the Desktop computers to get your necessities done. You can do more than what the people used to 10 years ago, in the smartphone today. For an enhanced PC like On-the-Go experience, we rely on the tablets. Lenovo P8 Tablet PC is one of them.
The tablet sports 8-inch display at a resolution of 1920 x 1200, is powered by 2.0GHz, Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953) processor with Adreno 506 GPU, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with 8-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front camera besides providing 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM storage capacities.
If you are thinking about purchasing this tablet, you are at the right place right now because here in this post we are going to list down all the major Pros and Cons of Lenovo P8 Tablet PC.
Pros and Cons of Lenovo P8 Tablet PC
Listed below are the key advantages of Lenovo P8 Tablet PC:
- The bloatware apps that comes with the P8 tablet PC can be uninstalled without rooting the tablet.
- Since the tablets are huge in size, they also weigh very high. Surprisingly, the P8 tablet PC weighs only a meager 330 grams. It is still huge, but compared to the weight of other tablets, this is satisfactory.
- You can connect your pen-drives or accessories such as keyboard using the USB OTG cable.
- The gaming performance is immense. All thanks to the Adreno 506 GPU for that. We played games such as Asphalt 8 and the experience was unforgettable.
- Most of us use the tablets for video calling on Skype. If you are one of them, you need to appreciate the Lenovo for not adding a good camera in the tablet.
- In our tests, we didn’t find any major multitasking or lagging issues. Instead, the device running smoothly as one-two-three.
- The internal memory of 16 GB is good enough to save all the necessary media files. For more space, you can expand the storage space to 64 GB using the microSD card.
- The display works like a sunshine in Lenovo P8 tablet PC. We were surprised to see the brightness levels in different light conditions. You can read the text clearly even under a broad day sunlight.
Listed below are the disadvantages of Lenovo P8 Tablet PC:
- The only way to connect the Lenovo P8 Tablet PC with internet would be via Wi-Fi. As there is no any SIM card slot, you will have to forget about the 2G, 3G or 4G networks.
- It sports a plastic-like-body. Since the tablet is big, a metal would have been better.
- The gadget sports a display without Corning Gorilla glass. Considering the display of the device, the company should have integrated the Gorilla glass for more safety.
Lenovo P8 Tablet PC is currently available at an exciting price on GearBest.com. For your convenience, we have included the link to purchase the gadget here in the link below.
If you are a gadget lover, then you should definitely buy this device. The gaming and multitasking experiences are mind-blowing considering its price. However, let us know your views in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.
For tutorials on how to make your life simpler using technology, visit our TUTEZONE section.