Snapchat is one of the widely used social networking site around the globe. A lot of youngsters use this medium to post their photos in different ways using the filters in the app. However, too much of something is always nothing. So, there would certainly come a moment when you’d feel to delete your Snap chat account and would like to know How to delete Snapchat account permanently?
The easy way to do so is by uninstalling the app. The sad part about this way is that your data would still exist. But, do not worry. Here in this post, we are going to guide you on how to delete your Snapchat account which includes the deletion of your data as well and this way you can deactivate Snapchat permanently.
How to delete Snapchat account permanently?
- Go to the account deletion page of Snapchat either in Desktop or mobile.
- Enter your credentials such as Snapchat Id and password to login.
- This will land you in the confirmation page. You will have to enter your username and password once again and select ‘Continue’.
- Then choose ‘Delete My Account’.
- The cinema isn’t over. You have just reached the intermission part. Because, the steps mentioned above will only deactivate your Snapchat account and log you out of the app.
- Once your account is deactivated, you can log in back within 30 days to reactivate your Snapchat account in case if you have changed your mind.
- But, if you have not made any changes in your mind and the deactivated account is not opened for a period of 30 days, Snapchat will delete your account permanently.
Let us know whether these steps for how to delete your Snapchat account works for you by commenting in the comments section below.
For more tutorials, visit the TUTEZONE section. You will be glad that you paid a visit.