Alright. You have created a Snapchat account and it doesn’t have a good username. Or maybe you don’t really like the current username although it looks and sounds good. Whatever might be the reason, all you want to do now is just to change the name of your Snapchat user account. We hate to be the source to reveal this to you. The Snapchat doesn’t allow you to change your username in its network. The company is claiming security reasons behind this decision.
However, there is still a way to change your username. You could just create a new Snapchat account with your desired name and ask your followers to add you there. This might sound very thoughtless. But where there is a will, there is a way. And this is the only way for you to change the name of your username in Snapchat.
Below are the steps to create a new Snapchat account
- Download the Snapchat on iPhone or Android.
- Select the blue Sign Up button.
- Provide your personal details and then tap Sign Up and Accept.
- Now enter your desired new Snapchat username.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen until the Snapchat is created.
We hope this way has helped you to change the name of your username in Snapchat. Share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.