If you use huge amounts of data and are using Reliance Jio at the moment, I’m sure that you might not be liking the “Happy New Year” offer. It allows the users to browse up to only 1 GB with unlimited speed. Earlier the limit was only 4 GB. Before the service was commercially launched, there was no any limit and users were able to unlimited data with unlimted speed. However, if you are using Reliance Jio now and want to use more data with the same speed after the limit, you will have to recharge additionally. In this post, we are going to guide you on how to use high speed data after 1 GB limit in Reliance Jio.
Before going ahead to recharge, you will have to confirm whether the 1 GB data is actually over. Because, it occurs sometimes that you could be getting slower internet speed due to network related issues. If you are confident, then please follow the steps as mentioned below.
How to use High Speed data after 1 GB limit in Reliance Jio
- Open MyJio app in your phone.
- Login using your credentials. Or else register and login in MyJio app. Please note that your mobile number is used as username for registration and login purposes.
- Here, you will be able to view the list of Jio apps. Tap on ‘Open’ next to MyJio.
- Now you can check whether you have actually crossed the data limit. By tapping on ‘Usage’ -> ‘Data’.
- After confirming that you have crossed the limit, go back to the main screen.
- Tap on Recharge and then tap on Booster.
- Select the plan as per your need and tap on the price on the right side.
- This will redirect you to the payment screen. You can make the payment via Netbanking, Credit or Debit cards, or JioMoney.
- That’s it. You have just done your first recharge to boost your internet speed.
Internet Booster packs for Reliance Jio
Let us know if you are happy with the “Happy New Year” offer in Reliance Jio by commenting in the comments section below.