It was announced back in September that the Pokemon Go will be launched for Apple Watch. The game is now finally available on the wearable gadget by Apple. It means that you can start searching for the Pokemon without having to open the phone and right from your wrist.
You can quickly discover the Pokemon that is nearby and gather things from the PokeStops by interacting with Pokemon Go on Apple Watch. When you come across a Pokemon, you can catch it using your iPhone. There is a lot more that you can do with your Apple Watch in Pokemon Go.
The latest app will allow you to:
- Log each play session as a workout, with gameplay counting toward personal Activity rings
- Receive notifications about nearby Pokémon
- Count distance toward hatching Pokémon Eggs and receiving Candy with your Buddy Pokémon
- Receive notifications about PokéStops nearby and collect items from them
- Receive notifications when Eggs hatch and medals are awarded
Let us know if you have played Pokemon Go by commenting in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.
Also read: Advantages and disadvantages of Pokemon Go