If you have been using iOS 10, you must have noticed by this time that the Apple Music in the latest iOS version has got a whole new look. It is good as well confusing. Because, the basic features such as repeat and shuffle were hidden in the app and the users were finding it very hard to spot them.
If you are an iOS 10 user and if you are still searching for the repeat and shuffle options, you are at the right place right now. Because, here in this post, I am going to show you how to find the repeat and shuffle options in the Apple Music app in iOS 10.
How to find the repeat and shuffle options in the Apple Music app in iOS 10?
- You know the first step. Yes, that’s right. Open the Apple Music app.
- Now play any song from the playlist or album.
- Tap the Now playing bar at the bottom of the screen. This part contains the name of the song with a small thumbnail of its album art.
- It should pull up the Now Playing Window.
- Scroll up a little further till you see ‘Up next’. You will now see two buttons to the right of the next button. They are the ‘Shuffle’ and ‘Repeat’ buttons that you have been searching for in the app.
- Now hit the shuffle button to toggle its function on or off. It’d appear in pink color if it is on.
- You can hit the repeat button twice to play any song on loop.
Don’t miss: Every MacOS user needs to know this trick
That’s it. This is how you can find the Shuffle and Repeat functions in Apple Music in iOS 10. Did you face any trouble finding them? Are you still facing the issue? Let us know about it in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.
Also read: How to take screenshot in iPhone 7? Trust me, you will be glad that you read it.