Apple has joined hands with Flipkart, one of the leading e-commerce services in India to sell company’s latest Smartphones, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Till now, only Infibeam was the authorized to sell iPad and iPhone. As per the latest announcement, Flipkart will also sell Mac officially. BGR.in reported it first.
Flipkart now has a separate page for the iPhone 7. Besides the sale in Flipkart, many premium resellers will also sell the Smartphones. Apple is yet to launch its official retail store in India. It is rumored to be available by the end of 2017.
To recall, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available in 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB variants starting at a price of Rs 60000.
Price of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in India
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB – Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone 7 256GB – Rs. 80,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB – Rs. 72,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB – Rs. 82,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB – Rs. 92,000
Let us know whether you will buy the Smartphone via offline or online store. We’d love to hear about it in the comments section below.