Good news for Android users who are fans of Apple Music app. The Apple Music for Android is getting a set of few improvements in its Music app for Android that includes integration of a brand new widget in addition to the options to add a song directly to playlists without having to add it to library.
The new 4 x 1 widget will allow you to play, pause, forward and rewind a song in this song app. One of the best features that makes the Apple free Music app special is its ability to suggest you Songs based on your taste and preferences. So, if you choose a random playlist and start playing it, you will certainly get amazed by the songs that the app suggests. Now with the addition of the widget, the excitement is undoubtedly going to be on another level.
Full Changelog of Apple Music V 0.9.7
- Control playback with a widget you can add to your home screen.
- Redeem gift cards in Settings to renew your membership using iTunes credit.
- See what’s playing on Beats 1 directly from the Radio tab — without having to tune in.
- Tap the name of the currently playing song in Now Playing to go to the album.
- See which songs are most popular on albums in the Apple Music catalog.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.