Whether you are penetrating a new market or expanding your existing business online, you need to have a fail-proof lead generation strategy on board.
An effective lead generation strategy has to be on a budget and on time!
But do you have your lead generation strategy handy? What will be your ideal lead generation strategy that can prevent you from wasting a lot of time and money?
Being an industry experts, we have seen many people struggling with their lead-generation strategies. This is why we have decided to address this problem in a step-by-step manner.
As a team of experts, we have leveraged six lead-generation strategies for our clients, and in this article, you will explore the same strategies that have worked for our clients.
Here are our top 6 Strategies:
1. Guest Blogging
No other marketing strategies can fetch the number relevant traffic to your website as guest posting can offer. Guest blogging is when you write for other websites in your industry and get an inbound link as a reward.
A high-quality article on a prominent website can help you acquire backlinks as guest blogging is nothing but accumulating good-quality backlinks!
Why do we count on guest blogging for effective lead generation?
- To drive more traffic.
- Acquire referral traffic.
- Maintains a steady flow of traffic.
This traffic will eventually trust you and the propensity to take action on your website will increase with time.
2. Content Marketing
Not many people can make prompt decisions when it comes to buying any product or service. Here comes the role of content marketing!
Content marketing is an age-old technique that helped numerous companies to generate leads in millions. The results of content marketing are unmatched, given you have patience and faith in the process.
Effective content marketing helps you illustrate your product and services, build trust and authority, improve SERP rankings, and convert users to customers.
Here’s how we use content marketing to cater to our clients:
- Awareness: Blogs, videos.
- Engagement: Whitepapers, cheat sheets, or any sort of PDFs.
- Evaluation: Case studies,
3. Landing Page Optimization:
Are you aware of landing pages? Before jumping into the core of it, let’s quickly understand it because we have seen many people misinterpret the exact purpose of landing pages.
A landing page is a website that is specially designed for generating high-quality leads relevant to your services.
Here are the best practices that we have performed for our clients:
- Make sure you talk about benefits, not the features of your product or services.
- Your landing page must be optimized with keywords.
- Don’t put contradictory information. Try to maintain the flow throughout the page.
- Add testimonials, and case studies to improve your credibility.
- Call-to-action buttons have to be crystal clear and they should be aligned with your page’s intent.
4. Social Media Marketing
It’s no secret that social media marketing is taking the internet by storm. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others have become an integral part of our day-to-day life.
Social media can be a great tool for you if used correctly. It can help you to boost your reach, engagement, authority, presence, and trust among users. Impactful social media strategies have a lot of recall values.
Here’s how you can leverage the benefits of social media:
- Educate your audience by sharing valuable information.
- Share stories about your happy customers to gain trust.
- Nurture your audience with alluring offers to convert them into customers.
As you see the benefits of social media are unmatched, you just need to start taking action. Read Also: BlogManagement, Viacon, SeoGrowthEngine, RedHatMedia
5. Email Marketing
Email marketing works magically!
We have used email marketing for a lot of our prospects to improve their ROI. The sole purpose of email marketing is to nurture the leads and convert them into your customers.
Here’s why email marketing can be a great tool to bank upon:
- It helps you understand the behavioral patterns of your prospects.
- You can build relationships with your prospects and gain trust.
- Another perk of effective email marketing is brand awareness.
- It’s also cost-effective compared to other lead generation techniques.
- Building a robust email list is directly proportional to your sales numbers.
So how can you draft a perfect email? Our best practices are as follows:
- Understand the buyer’s persona. You must have a clear idea about your prospect i.e. their pain issues, and what they exactly want from you.
- The subject line is the crucial aspect of your email as no one will open your email with boring subject lines.
- Try to make the introductory sentences catchy. A question or a bold statement at the beginning of the email body helps your content to evoke curiosity.
- Keep the email body concise and to the point.
- End the email with a clear Call to Action (CTA).
6. Leveraging Paid Advertising
Imagine your lead generation strategies are not performing the way you have planned. You need leads as quickly as possible. Now is the time you should consider paid advertising.
Paid advertising can drive a plethora of leads for you within the shortest possible time. You need to have a strategy in hand. Without the right strategy, you’ll waste a lot of time and money with no results.
We generally consider Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for B2C campaigns, and when it comes to B2B LinkedIn is our most preferable platform.
Before running any sort of paid advertising you must have the following things:
- Clear idea about your prospect.
- Don’t be doubtful about your campaign goals.
- Enticing ad copy.
- Well-curated landing page.
- Well aware of the result tracking method.
By strictly adhering to aforesaid best practices you can also get amazing results.
Whether you’ll get results from your Link Building Campaigns depends on 3 key factors. Neglecting any of those will lead to a waste of time.
The key factors are as follows:
- Your goals.
- The budget that you’re willing to spend.
- The time that you can devote to your efforts.
Still, have doubts? Don’t know where to start?
Look, many people have been there, but we have shown them the path.
So if you have anything to ask for, feel free to visit Blogger Outreach.