Microsoft unveiled its latest operating system Windows 11. This latest Microsoft Operating system has a set of minimum hardware requirements for installation. So, you must be looking for Steps to check Windows 11 compatibility.
The Microsoft has confirmed that this Windows 11 operating system will be available as a free upgrade to all the compatible Windows 10 computers. To let you know the system should have 4GB RAN, 64 GB storage and a 64-bit processor.
However, if you are not sure how to check the system configuration and just want to know if Windows 11 operating system will be supported by your machine or not. The Microsoft company has provided a tool that will help you to know if Windows 11 is compatible with your device or not.
Here are the steps that you can follow to check the Windows 11 operating system compatibility with your laptop and desktops.
Steps to check Windows 11 compatibility
1. Open this URL “https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-11” in your system browser.
2. Click on the ‘Download App’ button.
3. Now, run the downloaded setup file by clicking on it to begin the installation process.
4. Follow the instructions and check option ‘open windows PC Health Check’ and click Finish.
5. Now, click on the ‘Check Now’ button at the top of the tool.
The tool will scan your system hardware and provide the information about your system whether it will support Windows 11 Operating system.
For other tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section. You will be glad that you paid a visit there. Trust me. It’s worth visiting.