With new social networking sites each day and easily available data, most of us spend too much time on these sites. Sometimes, we don’t even realise the amount of time these social networking apps consumes. If, we talk about Instagram this is one of the apps where we spent most of our time due to nature of its content and later we feel guilty of spending too much time.
Now, if you are thinking about taking a break from Instagram and want to temporarily disable Instagram account. We have shared a step by step guide that you can follow to disable Instagram account without deleting Instagram account. This way your account, photos, likes and comments will be safe hidden and you can reactivate them by just logging back.
Also Read: How to save Instagram photos and videos
However, the step to temporarily deactivate Instagram account is just a workaround as the app itself does not provide this functionality.
How to temporarily disable Instagram account without deleting your account
- Open browser and login into your Instagram account
- Click on your profile picture
- Then click on ‘Edit Profile’
- Scroll down click on ‘Temporarily disable my account’ which is at the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu for ‘Why are you disabling your account?’
- Now, re-enter your password and click on ‘Temporarily Disable Account’.
For other tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section. You will be glad that you paid a visit there. Trust me. It’s worth visiting.