We have shared the step by step guide on how to send silent message on Telegram, as this feature comes in handy when you want to send a message to someone. But, do not want them to get disturb in odd hours as it could be just some notification or reminder.
Steps for how to send silent message on Telegram
- Open Telegram app on your device
- Tap on required chat window
- Type your message that you want to send silently
- Press and hold the Send button for like 3 seconds
- A pop up option will appear on the screen with two options: Schedule message and Send without sound.
- Tap on Send without sound option
Once, done with above steps the receiver will get Telegram message without notification sound.
Telegram is cloud-based messaging app and also has an encrypted messaging service known for its end-to-end secret messaging service that would leave no trace in any of the services with additional self-destructing features. We would suggest enable two-step verification on Telegram to make your messaging app more secure. You can also hide last seen notification time on Telegram. However, you will also not be able to see last seen notification for blocked users.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.