Instagram has also roll out the Live Rooms feature for creators to go live with up to three other users. The company said that the early tests for this feature were done in India and now India is one of the first countries to roll it out more broadly. As, of now the rollout for ‘Live Rooms’ has begun and will be available to everyone in India and Indonesia soon.
The Instagram Live Rooms feature will give creators a way to expand their reach. And, Instagram also said that since March, Instagram Live views in India grew 60% on a week-on-week basis.
Steps on how to use Instagram Live Rooms feature
- Tap on the “Create” plus icon on the top right of home navigation bar
- Tap the Live camera option
- Now, if you want to add a title, use the menu on the left
- Tap on the circular button to go live
Steps on How to add guests to Instagram Live Rooms
- Tap the Camera/Rooms icon.
- You can search for your guest name to send them a request to join your live. As, well as you’ll see people that have requested to join your live.
- Tap on the guest handle to add them.
Ajit Mohan, vice president and managing director, Facebook India, said:
Creators are at the forefront of pushing culture and creativity on Instagram and we’re constantly innovating to help them express themselves better. This year in particular has seen extensive use of Live, and as physical distancing norms continue, Live will remain an invaluable feature to bring friends, families and audiences together, and foster meaningful conversations. From the launch of Reels, to the testing and rollout of Live Rooms, India is playing a crucial role in the way products are being designed for the future.
To learn more tutorials, visit our TuteZone section. You will be glad that you paid a visit.