We already have several video conferencing app which provides the facility of group video calls. Now, Facebook has also finally rolled out its new Facebook Messenger Rooms video call to provide the video conferencing services with up to 50 people for web, Android and iOS platforms.
The best part is Facebook account is not required to participate in this group video call. And, you don’t need to download the Messenger app or any other software. As, you need to just click on the shared link which will open the Messenger web through PC or Phone. Here we have shared the steps.
Pre-requisites for setting Facebook Messenger Room:
- You should have the latest version of Messenger app
- Facebook login credentials
How to setup Facebook Messenger Rooms video call
- Login to Facebook Messenger app
- Tap on People tab at the bottom-right side of the screen
- Tap on Create a Room
- Share the invitation link to people who don’t have a Facebook account to add them in the chat.
- In a single room you can add up to 50 people in a single room
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.