Due to coronavirus the lockdown 2.0 is going on in India. And, we know most of the people are spending their time surfing through internet and using voice and video calls. To support people in this pandemic situation multiple companies have come up with several offers and rewards. Now, in the race the Telecom Company Airtel has offered the free Amazon Prime membership for its user. Airtel is offering these benefits to its prepaid, postpaid and broadband customers via the Airtel Thanks app.
Using Aitel Thanks app user can claim free Amazon Prime membership, which is really a good offer because we know the Amazon prime membership enables users to get 1-day delivery, access to early Prime Day sale, special offers on products and more. The Airtel Thanks app is also beneficial for user, as they can manage phone accounts, recharge, pay bills and also claim several other offers along with free Amaon Prime membership.
So, if you are an Airtel user and want to know whether you are eligible for free membership and how to claim then follow the below steps.
Eligibility for free Amazon Prime Membership
To get free Amazon Prime membership here is the requirement.
- Prepaid users should recharge their number with Rs 349 or above.
- Postpaid users must be on Rs 499 or above plans.
- Broadband users will have to switch to Rs 999 or above plan.
How to claim free Amazon Prime membership
- Download and install the Airtel Thanks App from app stores
- Now, setup the app using your phone number
- On the top right corner tap on the button that says ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’
- Look for Amazon Prime membership option on the screen and tap on Claim button
- You will be redirected to the Amazon Prime login page
- Now, enter the login details to claim the reward
- Your free Amazon membership will be enabled
Let us know in the comment section once you follow the steps on how to claim free Amazon Prime membership and get it.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.