In India the number of patients infected with Coronavirus has crossed the 1000 mark now. Although, the government has imposed the total lockdown for 21 days the number of infected Coronavirus patient is keep increasing. Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has got the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM-CARES Fund) established. I am sure you must be looking for how to donate to PM cares fund for Coronavirus, as this will strengthen disaster management capacities and encourage research on protecting citizens.
But, in this pandemic situation some scamsters are using fake UPI ID to collect the money on the name of PM-CARES fund. So, for you we have provided the genuine PM-CARES fund details where you can contribute your donation to fight against CORONA without being duped. The Prime Minister has also made an appeal on Twitter to citizens to contribute to the fund. He also said that even micro donations can be made to the fund. So, it our duty towards our country to contribute to the fund and play our part in this pandemic situation.
How to donate to PM Cares Fund for Coronavirus
1. First open pmindia.gov.in/en website in the browser
2. On the home page click on the button ‘Click here for Donation Details’.
3. A pop up window will open with Donation Details like Name of Account, Account number, IFSC code and UPI ID. Click on the button ‘Click Here for Online Donation’.
4. Alternatively, if you scroll down the same pop up window page of Donation Details, you will find the QR code. You can scan the QR code and pay via BHIM UPI.
5. But, if you have clicked on ‘Click Here for Online Donation’ button. A new SBI Bank webpage will open read the disclaimer clause, Click on check box and then click on ‘Proceed’ button.
6. A new webpage will open then select payment category as ‘Donation’ and fill out the donation form with basic questions like name, email address, phone number, etc.
7. After filling out the required detail also enter the donation amount and click on ‘submit’ button and confirm details to proceed.
We should contribute to PM CARES Fund to help our people and our country and be a responsible citizen. Stay home Stay safe !!
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.