The Election commission of India has been calling the 2019 Indian General election as ‘Desk Ka Maha Tyohar’, which truly it is. The 17th Lok Sabha elections for 2019 was scheduled to be held in seven phases from April 11 to May 19. The results of 2019 Lok Sabha Elections is getting declared on May 23, but do you know how to check Lok Sabha Election 2019 results on WhatsApp. Because, this time Josh is High the voter turnout for Lok Sabha poll was the highest ever at around 67.11%.
While TV channels would run live telecast of Lok Sabha election results all day, it may not be possible for most of us to sit in front of TV to see the live results being a working day. So, here we are sharing how to check Lok Sabha Election 2019 result on WhatsApp. Now, even if you are in office or on the way, you have an option to get live election result updates on WhatsApp. For this The Times of India is offering news through WhatsApp and will be providing live updates around Election Results on WhatsApp. Moreover, the service is free and can be easily subscribed.
If you wish to follow the election results on WhatsApp and get important news breaks as well as stories delivered directly to your WhatsApp.
Here is how to check Lok Sabha Election 2019 results on WhatsApp
1. Click on this link to Subscribe to TOI on WhatsApp
2. Once you click on the link, you will get the below message on web page. Now, click on ‘WhatsApp use phone number’
3. Click on the ‘Send’ button.
3. Select the option ‘Open’.
4. The WhatsApp chat screen will open up in your smartphone. Let Start as typed there and click on ‘Send’ button arrow.
5. After few minutes, you will receive a Welcome confirmation message reply from TOI (Times OF India).
6. Whenever you want you can just type ‘Stop’ and unsubscribe from this messaging feature.
Share your thoughts, if you are excited about the Lok Sabha Election 2019 results.
For other tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section. You will be glad that you paid a visit there. Trust me. It’s worth visiting.