Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t find your iPhone? You looked everywhere below the bed, pockets of pants/jacket and every place where you probably keep it. Even, when you tried calling, it is ringing but you do not hear any sound, as probably it is in silent mode. So, here we have shared a guide with you on How to find iPhone if it is on silent mode.
You probably already know about the feature ‘Find My iPhone’ which people generally use to track the lost iPhone or wipe the data. But, do you know you can use this same feature to ring your iPhone even if it is on silent mode or Do Not Disturb mode.
How to find iPhone if it is on silent mode?
- Go to www.icloud.com
- Log in into icloud using your Apple ID credentials.
- Click on ‘Find iPhone’ icon
- A map will open up, that will show the iPhone location
- Click on ‘All Devices’ on top of the screen
- Now, click on your listed iPhone
- You will get three option to choose from ‘Play sound’, ‘Lost Mode’ and ‘Erase iPhone’.
- Click on ‘Play sound’ option.
- If, your phone is connected to the internet. A loud sound will start playing on your iPhone.
- Track the sound and look for your iPhone.
- Once you unlock your iPhone the sound will be tuned off or turn it off.
Users can follow the same steps to track their iPad. You need to make sure that your device should be connected to the internet and ‘Find My phone’ feature should be on.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.