Everyone loves music, we listen it while we are alone, or travelling and even while trying to sleep. While, listening to music on your iPhone, you might have ended up catching few wink and wished to automatically stop music on the iPhone. Here is the good news for you as both iPhone and iPad come with built-in sleep timer feature in the clock app. You can use this feature to automatically stop music or videos on the iPhone.
This feature is really important as while trying to sleep we listen to music, chances are we go to sleep without stopping the music and that causes unnecessary battery drainage. The Sleep timer function works with Apple Music as well as third-party music streaming apps. Along, with music it can automatically stop YouTube video on the iPhone. Once, you set the time your music or video will stop after your specified set time in the timer.
How to automatically stop music or videos on the iPhone
- Open the Clock app on your iPhone or iPad
- From the bottom right corner, tap on the ‘Timer’ option
- Set the time in time picker for how long you want to let music or video play
- Tap on the option ‘When Timer Ends’
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the option ‘Stop Playing’
- Now on the top right of screen tap on ‘Set’ option
- Tap on ‘Start’ button to start the timer.
Now, you can enjoy music or videos on your iPhone. When the time set in timer will end your music or video automatically stop in the iPhone.
Let us know in the comment section if steps to automatically stop music on the iPhone helps.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.