If you want to use an iOS device, you will need an Apple ID. You will also need the same Apple ID to get the most of the feature on your Mac. This ID will be used by the Apple to sync information across the devices.
Here in this post, we will talk about how you can create Apple ID.
How to create Apple ID?
- Navigate to the Create Apple ID Website.
- Enter all your details such as birthdate, email address, name, security questions and everything else that are asked. You should note that your email address is gonna be your login ID.
- After you fill in everything including the captcha and password, tap Continue.
- Now, you will have to enter the six-digit verification code that you must have received in your email address.
- That’s it. This will create your Apple ID.
- If you want to make sure that no any payment method is entered, scroll down to Payment and Shipping and click Edit.
- Under the payment method, choose None.
- You will have to make sure that your entire full name and address are entered including a phone number. After that’s done, click Save.
We hope this post has helped you to create an Apple ID. Share us your views in the comments section below.
For more similar stories, stay tuned with this blog.