This is the time of the year when the whole world is waiting for Apple to unveil what the company has in store for the people across the world. Every year, the world welcomes the Apple’s new innovations and devices that are announced during the company’s biggest event around this time.
The event is all set to take place on September 12, at 10:00 AM PT | 1:00 PM ET. And here in this post, we are going to talk about how you can live stream the Apple event this year.
How to watch Apple event in 2018?
First of all, you should know that the company doesn’t restrict the streaming of its events only to the Apple devices anymore. You will also be able to watch the event on Windows PC. Below are the supported platforms for the live stream.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using Safari on iOS 10 or later
- Mac using Safari on macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- PC using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge
- Streaming to Apple TV via AirPlay requires an Apple TV (2nd generation or later) with the latest Apple TV software or tvOS
- Other platforms (like Android and Linux) may also be able to access the stream with recent versions of Chrome or Firefox (MSE, H.264, and AAC required)
For the first time, the Apple is also going to live stream its event via Twitter. If you want to join the event, you can just simply hit the heart on the tweet below and the company will notify you when the event starts.
— Apple (@Apple) September 10, 2018
You can also bookmark this page so that you will not miss any important update from the company.
Are you going to watch the Apple event? What are your expectations? Share us your views and expectations in the comments section below.
For more similar latest updates, stay tuned with our blog.