iPhone is one of the fastest devices in the world. But there could be chances where your iOS device slows down or face intermittent issues. In such cases, you might want to try clearing the cache to fix the issue. Other mobile operating systems let you clear cache in more simpler ways, but in iPhone, you won’t be able to do that in one single shot. Instead, what you can really do is clear the cache of each app if the developers of those apps have enabled the cache clearing feature.
Let’s discuss on all the ways of clearing the cache on your iPhone
How to clear Cache on Safari for iOS?
- Sometimes, if you would clear the cache of Safari on iOS, things can be better on your device and mentioned below are the steps to do that.
- Navigate to Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data once again.
- If you have an issue with any specific website, you can go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data.
- Using the search bar at the top, try to find the website which you are looking for. Once you find it, swipe left and then tap on Delete to clear the cache for that website.
How to clear the cache of other Apps on iPhone
There is no any direct way to clear the cache of other apps on the iPhone. Third-party apps such as Tumblr allow you to do that by providing an option within their app. But most of the other apps do not have this feature. In that case, what you can do is just try to delete the app and then reinstall it again.
We hope the ways mentioned in this post will help you to clear the cache on your iPhone. However, let us know your views in the comments section below.
For more similar latest tutorials, stay tuned with our TUTEZONE section.